Sunday, December 27, 2015

L'Occitane....I am now addicted.

So let me just share with you one of my most favorite things in life right now.. (really its that amazing).  L'Occitane Almond Exfoliating and Smoothing Delicious Paste.  I bought mine at Sephora for I'm pretty sure it was $42.  
I had heard amazing reviews on this product (all 100% true) but at first was a little reluctant to spend the money.  I got this jar during the 20% off Sephora VIB Rogue sale not wanting to pay full price if I wasn't sure I would like it...
After just using it once I would pay full price for this 1 million x over, it is really that good!  I have barely made a dent in my jar and have used it probably close to 10 times.  This is something I would repurchase again and again.
The formula is so perfect with just the right amount of exfoliating beads and smooth creamy lotiony (if thats a word) goodness!  The best thing about this product is that a little goes a long way I can see this little jar lasting for months. I use mine about 2-3x a week.  The scent is the most perfect warm, sweet and sugary smell that doesn't wash off with the product it will stay almost all day.  I was in target the other day checking out and the women behind the counter commented on how good my lotion smelled when I reached to hand her my credit card. No lotion...It was just the smell of this scrub from my morning shower.... the next time I saw her at target she had bought it and was also hooked on the product.  I can be pretty religious when it comes to lotion after a shower but when I use this scrub I have found that I don't even need to put on lotion.  I get out of the shower and my skin feels so silky and moisturized even my elbows and heels.

Hands down the best scrub I have ever tried..I would totally be open to any other suggestions of scrubs that people rave about.  But this is good enough to eat.. and it actually smells like you could eat it...... Speaking of bath products.. I am finishing this blog in the bathtub using my awesome new christmas Bath Bombs from Lush that I'll review after I go through a few of them.. so far the first was was a huge WIN!
Alright time for an early bed time... 12 hours working in the ED on the Monday after a Holiday weekend is never pretty.
Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment