Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday Review.. Lush Bath Bomb!

One of my most favorite past times when I finally get a few seconds to myself usually at the end of the day when Brooks goes to bed is taking a relaxing bath.  Wether I had a great day or a stressful day a bath always feels needed.

This week I used the Sakura Bath Bomb by LUSH and I must say it may be my new favorite!

Sakura


This is one of the most subtle and relaxing bath bombs that I have tried from LUSH.  If you are expecting this bomb to turn your water crazy colors or make fun bubbles then this isn't the one for you.  This bomb is white in color but has light green and pink ( I call them pop rocks) on the top that seem to make a sizzling sound while your bomb is dissolving. 

The smell is WONDERFUL.  It is so relaxing and gets you in the mood for spring.  If you close your eyes its almost as if your laying in a warm field of flowers.  The scent of this bath bomb is a sweet floral, not rosey smell but a great mixture of all kinds of flowers that you can't really exactly put your finger on.

Sakura is made with the scents of Lemon, Orange Flower, Jasmine and Gardenia Oils.  I love the smell of Gardenia's so maybe that is why I was loving this bomb.  The featured ingredient is Mimosa Absolute which is a yellow flower that almost looks fuzzy is a good way to describe it.  Absolutely beautiful.  My skin smelled and felt amazing all night.  It has all the same moisturizing qualities that you would expect from any LUSH product.


Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment