Thursday, January 14, 2016

Baby Gap, Old Navy and Lush shopping trip

 When I did my last post about my shopping splurge you guys really seemed to enjoy it! I got some really great comments from those of you who liked that post.  So I thought I would keep up with my shopping adventures and so you guys what I recently just bought on an mini impromptu shopping trip.  Plus throw in a rant on how big my baby is getting!
Recently I went to a local mall by us for the sole purpose of getting things for my son.  
He is now 16 months old and just started wearing size 18-24 months.  The rate that kids outgrow their clothes is astonishing.  One minute they are fitting perfectly into a certain size and the very next day NOTHING FITS THEM.  I swear our son grew an inch over night.  Two days prior he was fitting perfectly still in his 12-18 months pants, then the next day they look like Capri's on him.  Everyday he just seems to get bigger and bigger.  I'm starting to accept the fact that he will probably be taller than me by the time he is 10.
(How cute is he!)
With that being said I went to the mall to get him in particular new pants that actual fit him.  First stop was Baby Gap.  I am a HUGE fan of Baby Gap and Gap Kids.  I love how they make clothes for toddlers that seriously look just like tiny man clothes.  My son is only still a toddler but he already loves being told that he is dressing like his daddy.  I go in that store and find things that look almost identical to the types of shirts and pants that Morgan likes to wear (very adorable).  I promised myself that I wouldn't be that parent that dress their family in matching outfits...but I now see why people do that.  In my defense I do not make them wear the exact same outfit but they do have a lot of clothes that look similar.  Seeing them together dressed almost alike honestly melts my heart, so until they start complaining I am just going to keep doing it.  When that time comes they can start buying their own clothes.

Baby Gap


How cute are those little Valentines day shirts! I am in love the the Dr. Love top, since daddy is a doctor I thought this was appropriate.  Right now all of the winter wear is on super clearance. I'm pretty sure those gloves came down to $3.

Old Navy

Old Navy is also top on my list for buying kids clothes.  Their stuff is really decently priced and great for everyday wear!  The fit is very loose and moveable, which is great for crazy boys on the go.  You can't beat their cozy pants either which are perfect for the days where we just stay at home and play.

LUSH
Can anyone really go shopping and not buy anything for themselves? If you can then you have the ultimate willpower, please teach me your ways!  Of course one of the main reasons I chose to go to this particular mall was because I knew they have a LUSH store.  I was determined to get some Fresh Face Masks, since last time they were all sold out the day I went.  I did a little bath stock up as well. I will do a link below to all the products websites.  Just FYI, unfortunately the Fresh Face Masks can only be purchased in the store and not online..bummer I know.
Starting from the back left and reading like a book.
Below are the 2 different face masks I bought.  Rosy Cheeks I bought for a friend and am SUPER excited to surprise her with it.  

I also just wanted to throw in quickly a really cute shopping outfit idea! I threw this outfit together thinking that it looked fun and I would be very comfortable shopping in it all day.  Which we all know comfort is key when shopping!
Both the cardigan and tank top are from Express
Necklace from The Limited
Jeans from True Religion

I'm really glad that you guys like little posts like these, I find them really fun to do!  I'm sure my LUSH products will be in a review sometime in the near future..I do have a lot of other products to use first though.
Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment