Saturday, January 16, 2016

NAKED...on the Run

Exciting news! We have FINALLY booked our trip to Costa Rica for March.  I know I have mentioned the trip before in a post or on my twitter/instagram, but we have finally booked.  We decided to stay at Dreams Las Mareas in Guanacasta. 
March isn't that far away and time is going to fly by faster then we think.  Fingers crossed because I am HATING this cold weather and am in desperate need for sun, beach and alcohol!  The other day I was already starting to think about what I want to pack on this trip.  I am ALWAYS an over packer and my goal this trip is to only take what I know I am going to need.
 I was looking at my make-up collection trying to figure out what I definitely needed for the trip, incase I needed to stock up on anything that was running low ahead of time.  When I opened my palettes drawer I remembered that I had NAKED on the RUN by Urban Decay.  I LOVE this palette but I don't think it got enough hype as it should have.  It really is a great all in one palette.
With that being said I don't think it is a fantastic "I can use this all year round" kind of thing.  The colors in this palette pair well with sun, summer and vacations. Which is what makes it perfect for any kind of flight travel.  Easy to pack and all inclusive!

NAKED on the Run
$54 (on sale at Urban Decay now for $32)


Here is what is included in this palette
Bronzer: medium bronze matte - Perfect if you have even the littlest bit of sun on your face. It is a great all over bronzer, however, I wouldn't use this product to contour.

Blush: Vibrant Pink with a light shimmer- don't be overwhelmed by the hot pink appearance- on the skin when paired all together its beautiful! It stands out just enough to be noticed but isn't in your face.
Now what I really love out of all these three is the highlight color that they picked! This color is what really ties all three together.  It is perfect to even wear alone if you are just running out and want a little something to make your cheek bones stand out.


The eyeshadows again are more bronze/baked colors.  They pair perfectly together and are very very easy to blend! I really like to use the brush that came in the Naked 3 palette for blending these shades.  The two that I like best paired together are the Dive & Fix perfect for everyday and when mixed with a little Stun- gives you a great going out at night look.  So from left to right just like the palette here are the colors

Dive- metallic rose with golden shimmer, Fix- soft taupe matte, Resist- medium metallic taupe, Dare- medium brown matte, and Stun- metallic bronze with light gold micro-shimmer.

Also this palette comes with a FULL SIZE (when do you really see that) Sesso Naked Lip gloss, which is my favorite of all the NAKED glosses.  I have repurchased 2 of these already because I keep using them even when I don't use anything else in the palette.  Sesso is a gorgeous rose color with pink shimmer that looks great with anything and isn't overly sticky but leaves your lips with that freshly applied gloss look.
The famous Urban Decay Perversion mascara which is my favorite.  I love the formula used in this mascara.  It goes on so well and gives you a really full black look.  

Another one of my favorite products that is included in this palette is the 24/7 glide on eyeliner in Stag.  Perfect dark brown almost black satin color.  I am glad they went with Stag for this palette instead of a plain black.  With the bronzy theme of the palette I feel like the Stag pairs absolutely perfectly with the eyeshadows!
I included the link above by the price, and as you can see its ON SALE right now. Definitely a good product to stock up on if any of you are also escaping the cold winter or just thinking to summer already! Incase you over looked the link here is its again Naked on the Run.  This is a really great palette you will not be disappointed.. unless you don't get it before its gone.
42 days better hurry up really fast because me and this palette are going to be finding ourselves on a beach in Costa Rica!

No comments:

Post a Comment