Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Don't Look at Me... Fresh Lush Mask

You all know that I recently have discovered LUSH and have turned it into one of my obsessions/addictions!  Last week when I went shopping you saw that I picked up one of the LUSH fresh face masks.  They all smelled so awesome it was really hard to pick but I ended up with "Don't Look at Me".  The Fresh Face Masks at LUSH are only sold in store, you cannot buy them online unfortunately because like the name says they are made fresh.  These face masks are in a small black pot and need to be kept refrigerated until you are ready to use them.  Masks have to be used within 3 weeks.

Don't Look at Me
$7.95



Another fantastic LUSH product!  What first drew me to this face mask was its color, it is the prettiest bright vibrant blue! Which is very fitting since it is a brightening face mask.  This mask has a very strong citrus smell (you can really smell the fresh lemon) with a subtle floral scent if you really smell closely.  The scent is strong in the best way it is by no means overpowering, it just gives off a very clean smell.  You all know I am a sucker for anything Lemon.
I was in love with the ingredients to this mask the moment I read them.  Of course Fresh Organic Lemon Juice- To help break down dead skin cells and give your face a fresh and brightening look.  Kaolin- which is a soft clay to breakdown and exfoliate dead skin cells.  What I also love about Kaolin is its ability to absorb moisture so it really helps to get that hydration to your skin. Also includes Murumuru Butter- I really just love saying that, which is very moisturizing for your skin.  I think this is the most perfect all year round face mask.  In the winter the brightening pick me up is great for dull winter skin, and in the summer who doesn't need a good exfoliator!

When using this face mask be away that it doesn't fully dry on your skin.  When applied, the mask should be left on for 10-15 minutes and then washed off with warm water.  Make sure you keep your black pot in the REFRIGERATOR, its made with fresh ingredients it will go bad.  I get about 3 masks out of 1 pot so make sure you are using it up within 3 weeks!  Also, this mask can be used all over your body!

*Just an FYI if those of you aren't aware of LUSH's Black Pot Program this is good to know.  If you save your black pot's and return them to any LUSH store, with every 5 cleaned out Pots you receive any one of the Fresh Face Masks FREE*  Good for you and the environment! Just another reason why LUSH is fantastic.

Below are the Links to this product and also a store locator!

No comments:

Post a Comment