Friday, January 15, 2016

Hello.. My name is Megan and I'm a LUSH addict

I don't know how I never discovered this store sooner but over the past 2 months I have been a total LUSH addict.  It is seriously like an addiction.  I hoard products and get upset when my stock pile starts depleting then I get anxious about when I am going to find time to go buy more!
Here is the link for those of you that have been deprived and have not heard of this great company 
LUSH sells the most amazing all natural body products.  Their products only use the freshest ingredients without any testing on animals.  Everything is hand made to perfection.  I love the fact that LUSH buys its products from Small-Scale producer groups all over the world to ensure that they are only buying from producers that have a great environment and fair conditions for their workers.
I have Many Many bath products from LUSH.  I am really excited to try their fresh face masks as well but every time I am at the store they always seem to be out.  I am headed to a store tomorrow so fingers crossed they are in stock!
To not make this so overwhelming I thought I would break down my LUSH reviews into easier to read and follow blog posts.  I truly love this company so you will see a large amount of LUSH reviews on my blog. So here are 3 products that I used over the past 2 weeks. (With a small toddler its hard to find alone time to take a bath).

Father Christmas- Bath Bomb
$6.40


This large Bath Bomb is one of my holiday favorites and I so so hope they decide to bring it back next year.  When it is dry it appears to be red and white with the cutest little Santa Face.
But when you drop it into the bath, it begins to spin and red/green wonderful frothy goodness is released.  The smell is the best part. This bath bomb has the sweetest sugary smell that is just the perfect amount and is not sickening sweet.

It will leave your water the perfect color of Christmas green and leaves your skin silky smooth.  This is such a great product for moisturizing.  I never use a moisturize after using products like this.  The bath bomb does the job of a moisturizer and why would you ever want to cover up the wonderful smell that is left on your skin.
A French Kiss- Bubble Bar
$8.95


Now this is another type of bath product by LUSH.  A bubble bar creates the most perfect bubbles in your bath while still having a great smell, fun colors and leaves your skin smelling amazing.
A French Kiss is made with Lavender, Thyme and Rosemary essential oils from Provence.  I like using this Bubble Bar before going to bed.  The lavender scent is subtle and provides the perfect smell for a really relaxing experience.  I found that after using this product I got a great night sleep. Plus+ I could smell the lavender on my skin throughout the night.

Along with its calming and moisturizing effects, this product turns your water a very pretty color pink with the perfect amount of bubbles.  I find with the bubble bars from LUSH that they really do produce just the right amount.  You are not going to have bubbles overflowing from your bathtub.  They produce more of a comforter of bubbles that will last until the end of your bath.
Big Bang Bubble Bar
$7.95


I am on a Bubble Bar kick at the moment.  The Big Bang from LUSH is one of their newer products. Now if you saw my LAVANILA blog post you know I love the lemon scent, so naturally I was drawn to this product.  Big Bang is made with Grapefruit oils and Lemon myrtle oil which gives it a really fresh and zesty scent!  To make your skin feel so silky and moisturized, avocado butter is used in this product.

I love the light color blue that this product turned the water into.  It is the perfect blue that you would love to see at the beach.  I found this product to be very revitalizing and uplifting.  I felt my mood improve while relaxing in the bath after a stressful work day.
Now this bar was large and I could get two uses out of it.  What I do is I cut the bar in half with a knife and keep the other half I don't use sealed in a ziplock bag.  Then you just crumble the bar under running water and Ta-Da! Instant relaxation!
Again here is the link for the LUSH website or find a store near you for a really fun shopping experience!  All of the LUSH employees are so knowledgeable about their products and give some really good recommendations depending on your skin concerns or wants.
You Deserve It

I hope everyone enjoys there weekend! We are supposed to be getting some snow here.  This would be great news if I wasn't working the weekend.  First snow of the year and working in the Emergency Department is a disaster.  But that is good news for you because my stressful days turn into great blog posts or relaxing bath reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment