Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ava Wilde Tops!

Happy Saturday Everyone!  This is really exciting...only to me but I am writing this post while sitting in bed.  I know that probably sounds very common and your probably wondering why that is exciting.  Until yesterday I would always have to use my lap top sitting downstairs on a chair close to the wall because it wouldn't work unless it was plugged in to constant power.  I have had this thing since college and my old old battery was slowing down and not holding charge..so Morgan tried to fix it for me.  Well after that it would only work when it was plugged in.  Now we has really fixed it and I couldn't be more happy!
Well actually I could be more happy... This makes me more happy.  

These two are taking an early nap time on a Saturday morning!

Recently one of my friends sent me a link to the Ava Wilde website.  I love cute little things with funny sayings on them so she thought that this designer would be perfect for me.  I was in love with so many things as soon as I started looking at her site.  I resisted the urge to buy everything I wanted and settled on 2 tank tops.  Since we just paid the final deposit on Costa Rica I was trying to be good with money but after we get back I am stocking up on more lovely things!

I ended up buying these two tank tops.  They were $25 each which I thought was reasonable compared to the other ones I was looking at from Nordstroms.



How seriously fun are these! I thought they would be perfect to wear to yoga/running and around the house!  They even would look really adorable paired with a pair of jeans and heels in the summer if you are just out casually running around.

I am the biggest fan of mimosas!  My all time favorite mimosa comes from Mon Ami Gabi in las vegas (right outside of the Paris Hotel).  My grandma tells me that there is a place in Key West we are going to that she thinks has the best mimosas.  I definitely excited to compare them.

The tank tops I found run true to size.  I purchased these in an xs and they fit perfectly.  I have considered maybe ordering some in a small also just to have some a little larger for working out or something.  I really love the quality of the tank tops though, they are very nicely made.  I swear I ordered the Mimosa tank top in white but when I checked the order I guess I had selected black...ooops. Its still really adorable but I might reorder it in white.

Make sure you check out the Adorable leggings!  I was so disappointed that I didn't order a pair in my first order but now I like I have 3 pair in my cart currently.  I am sure all of her stuff is really really great!  The sweatshirts and sweaters look super cozy also!
Anyway go and check some stuff out  I don't know how anyone could not find something they love.
Here is the direct link  Ava Wilde
Happy Shopping Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment