Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Stella Dot Jewels

Ready for my new favorite obsession that I'm just getting started on.... Stella Dot! A friend I work with sells for this company and introduced me to their amazing jewelry.  This brand I feel is really my style based on everything I have seen.  Everything they have is very fun, classy and in style.  There is nothing over the top, all their pieces are just so wearable.  They have a lot of really great accent necklaces that definitely stand out but in a way that you could really see yourself being able to pair them with many different outfits.

My Favorite Accent necklace!

I recently had a cute little chocolate fondue and wine theme jewelry party that was so fun I am already thinking of doing another in the spring.  Everyone seemed to really have a good time and were really into the jewelry.  I think it really says a lot about this company when you have a large group of girls and everyone is able to find multiple things that fit their style.  

I just wanted to highlight on a few things that I really loved from Stella Dot and also show you some things from the party and things that I have purchased.. so far.. there are still a lot of things on my list that I need to buy.  I will link to everything at the end of this post and also a link to my party that is currently going on for a little bit longer if you would like to order now or anytime through my friend!

One thing that I really like to do right now is layer my necklaces.  Its not that I want to wear everything all at once but I think this is a really good way to dress up a plain outfit.  I like the look of jeans a plain t-shirt paired with a fun necklace or necklace combination.  One great thing about Stella Dot is that they sell necklace's that can be worn many different ways.  Its like buying 7 different necklaces for the price of one.  They have the same concept for some of their earrings as well which I think is the absolute best idea I haven't seen a lot of other companies doing this yet!  Its great for packing because they you can pack only a few pieces but have plenty of different options.

Here is a 4 ways necklace that I really really like!

Just for your viewing pleasure :) Here are some pieces that were at my jewelry trunk show that I hosted!

Fun and Unique rings!


Thank you Jessi for being my gorgeous hand model!

So far I have gotten 2 clutches and 2 bracelets,,, I'm waiting until the party is over to order many many more adorable items!  I originally thought I was buying these as gifts.. but then when they came I decided that I was going to keep them.



I'm obsessed with these clutches, the monkey will be perfect for when we are in Costa Rica for traveling to throw all of our passports and itinerary in also for a quick grab bag when we are headed out to hold a camera, phone and lipstick ;)  I love how there are slots for cards also because I hate when I have a clutch and all my cards get lost to the bottom of the bag.


I really am loving this bracelet combination also! I have really tiny wrists so I feel like when I wear one bracelet alone it doesn't really look right on me but pairing it with another seems to be my perfect match.  Also don't they come in the cutest little boxes!
Can't wait to share what else I buy whenever I decide...too many choices!

If anyone sees anything they like or is interested in ordering here is the link below!
Stella Dot!






5 comments:

  1. I have so much Stella & Dot jewelry but haven't been to a party in a long time. Looks like they still have some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much Stella & Dot jewelry but haven't been to a party in a long time. Looks like they have lots of beautiful new pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check this out, I need to start wearing more appeal jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to look more into this! I don't wear a lot of jewelry but I would love to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't bought Stella Dot for awhile, will have to check out the catalogue.

    ReplyDelete