Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Vacation dreaming

Our Costa Rica vacation is right around the corner! 5 nights and 6 days in paradise with my favorite person in the world. We will be staying at Dreams Las Mareas in Guanacaste all inclusive!  We have so many plans for hiking, snorkeling, paddle boarding and exploring the island.  
  Costa Rica has the best hiking I've seen!  We will be hiking in the rainforest, to the hot springs, volcanoes and along the beaches.  We are very active so exploring the island through hiking and hanging bridges is perfect for us. I have high hopes that this vacation will be the best of my life..we will see.  Literally since we paid our final deposit I have only been thinking about this trip.  
  I thought I needed to come up with a list early of some must have things I need to buy before we go.

This Lily Pulitzer sundress is top on my needs list for vacation.  Maybe not this exact color but something flowly that looks similar.  We are going to make a little day trip to a large mall about 1.5 hours from us so that we can get this dress.  How fun! Then not only will I finally get a Lily dress but I get a fun date day out of it as well!
Lily Pulitzer
I have been looking for a great beach cover-up that will go with any bathing suit.  I've looked everywhere and my favorite has been this knit poncho from express.  It will be perfect to just throw on to get a quick lunch at one of the restraunts coming right off the beach.
Express
You all know I love Lavanila products!  I have been so focused on my skin lately and I don't want to use just any sunscreen and have my face break out while we are on vacation I would rather invest in quality sunscreen. Plus it's I scented so Morgan and I can share this to use on our faces and chest.  With the potential for exciting exciting things happening I want to look amazing at all times I can't risk a break out on this trip.
LAVANILA
I need a new bronzer desperately I am almost to the bottom of the one I am currently using.  If you saw my winter skin blog you know how much I love my Laura Mercier matte radiance in highlight! I am going to purchase the same product in bronze 02. I thought it would be just the perfect amount of light bronze with the little shimmer that I love so much from this product! If I'm not a fan then I have my eye on the bronze universal from Chanel!
Laura Mercier
Fun lipstick colors are the best when you are on vacation.  I love how bright this coral rose is from Burberry! I have another Burberry kisses lipgloss in more of the neutral color and I am obsessed with it.  I just ordered this from Sephora so I will have to try and hide it from myself until vacation.
Burberry
Save the best for last! I need to stock up on some bath bombs for the trip! I was trying to think of ideas on where to pack these and if I can pack them.  Thankfully there is a LUSH store in the airport on our way down if I do have to buy them there and carry them on the plane.  Our room has a hot tub on the balcony overlooking the rainforest so a couple bath bombs with room service, champagne and beautiful sunsets sounds like the most romantic night.
LUSH
 Can you tell I'm super excited for this trip haha. If I could start packing tomorrow I would.  My packing process is intense be sure to definitely catch that post to see how much I can actually fit in my suitcase and keep at weight limit. I am seriously a pro packer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment